Hebrews 12: 18-21 Unshakable


UNSHAKABLE

When hands grow weak, and knees begin to tremble,
when daily roads are hard, and hearts are bruised,
I will endure.

I will straighten my path, pursue peace,
guard my heart from bitterness,
and choose the eternal over the bowl of today.

For hardship is not merely what I survive:
it is where holiness is quietly formed.

I have not come to the mountain of fear,
but to Mount Zion
to the living God, to the city of heaven,
to Jesus, the Mediator of a better covenant.

His blood speaks a better word:
not condemnation, but mercy;
not distance, but welcome.

And then the heavens shake.
The earth trembles.
Everything temporary is tested and falls away.

Yet once more: only what cannot be shaken remains.

So let the world shake.
Let my securities shake.
Let my plans shake.
Let everything temporary find its proper place.

For I am receiving a Kingdom
that cannot be shaken.

Therefore,
let me have grace to serve You
with reverence, with holy fear,
with an undivided heart.

I will endure.
I will pursue holiness.
I will keep my eyes on Jesus.

For the mountain may shake,
the heavens may tremble,
and everything made may pass:

But Jesus remains.

His Kingdom remains.
And I will remain in Him.

UNSHAKABLE.




 

Comments